Free Bankruptcy Consultation in Columbus, Georgia
So that Columbus, Georgia, bankruptcy lawyer Brace W. Luquire may better evaluate your particular legal needs, we will need for you to provide us with the following information when you come in for your free initial consultation.
1. Bankruptcy Information Worksheet and Creditor Worksheet: We understand that your time is valuable, so you are encouraged to print these forms and complete them prior to your appointment. If you do not have a printer, you may stop by our office and pick up the forms or simply arrive a few minutes early and complete them here in our office prior to your appointment time.
2. Home/Foreclosure: If you own or are purchasing a home and live outside Muscogee County, you will need to bring the tax notice which you received from the tax commissioner. In addition, if foreclosure proceedings have been started against you, bring any notice(s) you have received.
3. Vehicles/Repossessions: If you are making payments on a car(s), you will need to bring:
a. The paperwork from when you purchased the car;
b. Insurance information on the car.
In addition, if your lender has threatened repossession or your car has been repossessed, bring contact information for your lender.
4. Garnishments/Lawsuits: If you have been served with a garnishment or lawsuit, you will need to bring those with you.
5. Pay Stubs: You will need to bring all pay stubs you have available for the past six months:
|Month of Appointment||Pay Stubs Beginning|
|January||July of previous year|
|February||August of previous year|
|March||September of previous year|
|April||October of previous year|
|May||November of previous year|
|June||December of previous year|
|July||January of current year|
|August||February of current year|
|September||March of current year|
|October||April of current year|
|November||May of current year|
|December||June of current year|
If you are self-employed, rather than pay stubs, we will need profit and loss statements for the same period.
6.Tax Returns: You must bring the last tax return you filed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are unable to keep the scheduled appointment, please call the office to reschedule.
We look forward to assisting you with your legal needs.
Brace W. Luquire
Brace W. Luquire